The government site RappelConso informs consumers of all current product recalls. In recent days, many alert sheets have been published, some of which concern families. Indeed, food but also baby products are recalled because they may pose a health risk.
Three types of pizzas are being recalled due to a “Best before date marking error”, which was to be set for November 30, 2022 and not December 30. Consumers could then exceed the DLC, which is not without danger for their health. Here are the references:
- Grilled vegetable and parmesan pizza from Carte nature: barcode 3700477662455, batch number 44004 and expiry date indicated as 30/12/2022. They were marketed in organic stores all over France. You can bring them back to the store for a refund.
- Pizza 3 cheeses from Jardin Bio Etic: barcode 3760018887648, batch number 44003 and DLC indicated on 30/12/2022. They were marketed at Auchan, Carrefour, Cora, Intermarché and Leclerc. You can bring them back to the store for a refund.
- Goat cheese and speck pizza from Jardin Bio Etic: barcode 3700477661649, batch number 44002 and DLC indicated on 30/12/2022. They were marketed at Auchan, Carrefour, Cora, Intermarché and Leclerc. You can bring them back to the store for a refund.
Reminder of ham
Ham is subject to a recall for the same reason: the BBD indicated is incorrect. This is the “superior ham with rind” from the Auchan brand, distributed in the brand’s stores throughout France between November 3 and 18, 2022. Packaged in a pack of 4 slices, i.e. 160 g, this ham carries barcode 3596710480630, lot number 294306 and a DLC set to December 25, 2022. If you have some at home, you can get a refund by returning it to your usual point of sale.
Recall of baby clothes
La Halle is recalling several products from its baby clothing brands. All of them have a zip, and that’s where there is a problem that caused this procedure. Indeed, there is a risk of detachment of the slider and the zip puller”, which creates a risk of suffocation for young children. Find below the list of clothing concerned:
- Teddy vest 0-36 months Creeks: it has the barcode 00732811011 and was sold in La Halle stores between August 24 and November 10, 2022
- Zipped sweatshirt 0-36 months Pat et Ripaton: it has barcode 00714361018 for the khaki green model and barcode 00714401095 for the camel model and was sold in La Halle stores between July 6 and November 10, 2022
- Zipped cardigan 0-36 months Pat et Ripaton: it has the barcode 00714441067 for the parma color and the barcode 00714441074 for the raspberry pink color and was marketed in La Halle stores between July 6 and November 10, 2022
- Fleece jogging set 0-36 months Pat and Ripaton: it has the barcode 00733542417 and was sold in La Halle stores between September 10 and November 10, 2022
- Sherpa cardigan 0-36 months Pat and Ripaton: it has the barcodes 00718321011 (navy colour), 00718321018 (camel colour) or 00718321095 (khaki green colour) and was marketed in La Halle stores between August 5 and November 4, 2022
- Pat and Ripaton heart-pattern sherpa cardigan 0-36 months: it has the barcodes 00722521041 (ecru colour), 00722521070 (pastel pink colour) or 00722521076 (raspberry pink colour) and was marketed in La Halle stores between July 8 and October 27, 2022
Because of the risk to your baby, you should no longer put his clothes on. You can return them to the store for a refund. For more information, contact consumer service on 09 69 36 96 10.
VIDEO. First aid measures: what to do if your baby is choking?
- Understanding labels: use-by date and best-before date